The wildlife is what interested me in Australia, particularly the birds.
Not being a excellent swimmer like my wife, I was not too interested in wading into the surf. But, I certainly would have given the chance. In other words, before I watched a tv wildlife experience showing scientist, who’d been stunk by second jellyfish, in intensive care shaking, sweating, suffering from extreme pain, and threatening to die. These courageous two, a young man and a young girl, were analyzing such critters. Raccoon Poop
Jellyfish toxins are the most dangerous on earth to us humans. The small jellyfish must paralyze and kill its prey immediately to succeed. The small fishy must not be the person who got away.
We’re use to jellyfish in America. Ours are bigger and the lifeguards can warn us to escape the water. You can not even see them they’re so tiny. If you’re stung, After Bite® from the neighborhood pharmacy may not do the trick.